Wow ! I posted consistently two weeks in a row. Go me! Today I’m sharing a cookie recipe with you guys. Since I am on summer break right now (and don’t have school) I have a lot of time to do fun things like baking. I have always really enjoyed baking. I still enjoy it, even though I usually can’t eat what I make (I can’t have any dairy ).
This summer I’ve been trying to spend more time with my little sisters and do fun stuff with them. Some of the things we have done are go on a lunch date, make an “exploding rainbow”, doing simple science experiments, making glitter slime, tie-dying shirts, and baking cookies. It is hostly so fun to see their reactions to all the stuff. This past week we made these delicious cookies.
I decided to call them quintuple chip cookies, because they have five different kinds of chips! I let my sisters go to the store and pick out all of the chips they wanted to put in them. They brought back semi-sweet chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, Reese’s peanut butter chips, and M&M baking chips.
These cookies are PACKED with yumminess. Even though I didn’t try one of the cookies or the dough, my sisters said they were AMAZING! When I asked my four-year-old sister what the cookies tasted like she replied, “they taste like goodness”. So, obviously, you need to make these.
And here is the SUPER simple and easy recipe:
- 2 C. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 3/4 C. salted butter, melted
- 1 C. packed brown sugar
- 1/2 C. white sugar
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 C. semi-sweet chocolate chip
- 1/4 C. butterscotch chips
- 1/4 C. peanut butter chips
- 1/4 C. white chocolate chips
- 1/4 C. M&M baking chips
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the melted butter and sugars.
- Then, beat in the vanilla, egg, and egg yolk until light and creamy.
- Sift the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Stir in the all the kinds of chips by hand.
- Scoop the dough into balls.
- Bake the cookies for approximately 11-14 minutes or until they are golden brown on the edges of the cookies.
- Cool the cookies on the baking sheet and then transfer them to a baking sheet.
Thanks for reading guys! If you are interested in some other cookie recipes, check these out: