Do you remember when I shared my EASTER BANNER? Right after I made it I just fell in love with the idea of a completely printable banner. You don’t have to worry about a last minute run to the store to buy supplies, you just need a printer to print out the pages and you good to go.
I also fell in love with the idea of a 3 dimensional printable banner with tons of different fun elements and textures. That’s pretty much my inspiration for this banner.
If you look closely you’ll see that this banner is exactly the same as my EASTER BANNER I just switched up the colors and words/art. I think it turned out super cute! Do you like it??
1. Three printable pages (link at the end of post).
2. Washi tape/ribbon (OPTIONAL)
3. Glue gun, paper cutter, etc
1. Print out the pages included at the bottom of this post. For my banner I used 2 of the flag sheets, 1 apple sheet , and 2 of the paper lolly sheets. I recommend printing these all out on card stock.
2. Let’s start with the paper Lolly’s. Cut out all the paper rectangles on the sheet. Fold each rectangle accordion style.
3. Hot glue two of the folded rectangles together by glueing the short edges together. Your strips should form a circle. Push down on the strips until they lay flat and look like a paper lolly. Put a dot of glue in the center so the lolly stays laying flat.
4. Punch out all the apples with a circle punch and hot glue them onto the paper Lolly’s.
5. Cut the flags out. Hot glue a paper lolly onto each of them. Your flags are done!
You’re done!!!!! See wasn’t that easy!!
If you liked this you will also want to check out my EASTER BANNER.